2021 Fee Schedule
The following consultations will be BULK BILLED
- Patients aged 70 or Over, patients aged 16 and under
- Recalls and results appointments (One medical problem to be discussed*)
- Care plans, Health Assessments, Mental Health Care Plans, etc.
- Appointments with the Practice Nurse only (Pap Smear, ear syringing, etc.)
- DVA Patients will be billed under DVA
Pension/healthcare Card Holder’ Fees
- Standard* $55.00 ($16.25 Gap after rebate)
- Long $92.00 ($16.95 Gap after rebate)
Patients aged 17 to 69 Fees
- Standard* $70.00 ($31.25 Gap after rebate)
- Long $110.00 ($34.95 Gap after rebate)
Medicare rebate is available via Tyro instantly.
Standard Appointment – 15 mins Long Appointment – 30 mins
Medicare Rebate is not available for the following:
- Saturday Clinic is fully private billed– no bulked bill services available
- Work Cover (must be paid on the day – no accounts for first 3 visits ) SIRA 2021 fee
- Commercial licence (truck, bus etc) – $100 + GST
- Personal Insurance (travel, income protection, life, etc.) at Work cover rate
- Other fees apply for Certain procedures, Excisions, and Iron Infusion
*If multiple medical conditions are discussed or you go beyond your allocated appointment time you may be charged for a long consultation Fee.